Thursday, July 14, 2011

I just absolutely love Yoga...

I just went to the library and got some books on yoga. The first one is The Yoga Body Diet by Kristen Schultz Dollard and John Douillard, DC, PhD. The second is Real Men Do Yoga by John Capouya and the final book I got is Slim Calm Sexy Yoga by Tara Stiles.

I'm especially excited to read the book by Tara Stiles because I have subscribed to her podcasts on iTunes and I love her! Her methods aren't too preachy and about philosophy and too much meditation. But its really a a help to people who really want the benefit of yoga for the body and tips on maintaining a healthy yogi lifestyle without getting too much into the spiritual part of it.

Even though yoga is about the connection of mind, body and spirit, I choose to do that on my own. I'm still trying to figure out my own spirituality so its good to have her videos to help guide me to great routines that help me get into shape.

I am liking the Yoga Body Diet because I really need to start taking care of my body and watching the things I put into it. So that should help me out.

Real Men Do Yoga is just out of curiousity and seems pretty interesting. I'm intrigued to hear what it has to say about the male perspective in yoga. Usually all I see is women. So that should be an interesting read!!!

Also my MacBook charger broke again so no computer for me. :( oh well. It'll give me more time to read!

1 comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall