Friday, January 8, 2010

New host! and Cosplaying and Anime

So first and foremost, I have a new host! I am currently hosted at by Ongaku! She is a great host and i'm trying to get everything ready to move in. That means a whole new layout and more pages and PHP and the works! It's mostly gonna be a blog though. I haven't done any webdesigning or coding in almost 4 or 5 years, and even at that, I wasn't doing very much so I just need to get back in the swing of things. It also doesn't help that I have a MacBook so it's harder to see my results and code and everything I used to do with a PC. I'm trying to look for some new apps that is like Notepad and will let me view and edit an .html or .php file on my desktop on my Mac. It's all very confusing.


Other than that, I was looking at Ongaku's blog and I stumpled upon her cosplaying and it's great! She likes to dress up as anime characters and do photoshoots. It seems like she has a lot of fun, and I would most definitely like to do that as well. I've always wanted too, but never got around to it. Especially in high school, when I was trying to be popular and be with the cool kids so it was a little difficult trying to do it. lol. Maybe i'll get into it this year, I just wanna try it... once. =]

1 comment

  1. Hiya!

    I'm glad to be able to host you. I hope you can figure out this stuff with blogger. I have never used it myself so I don't know much.

    Also, go for the cosplay! It's a lot of fun but be sure to show off your outfits when you do. xD

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall