Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 29 - Something I can never get tired of doing

As if you guys didn't know... it's SINGING!!! I sing all the time, AND I'm a morning person. So I wake up singing, like the girl from the movie Enchanted. My husband hates it and tells me to shut up all the time. But I can't stop! It's just so much fun to do! I guess you can call me a chipper person in the morning.

I also sing all the time that whenever I go to any of his families houses and I start singing, they tell me to shut up. Which is sad for me! I love to sing all the time and I always have songs stuck in my head. I really don't know why I do it. It's crazy but I enjoy it, so it's all good!

The only thing that sucks about it is that sometimes I don't even know I'm singing. I will just randomly start singing and not realize it and people will tell me to shut up! =[. So sad. Or I even keep singing after my voice is tired and cracked up. Which is horrible for your voice. I also start talking in a sing song-y voice and incorporate singing when I talk and people ask me why I do that. But I enjoy it, so it's all good! =]

4 comments

  1. Haha! You're hilarious. And strange, but that's okay, the best of us are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's so cool that you love to sing. :)
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would soooo sing back-up for you...except i`m not good. which is why i would sing back-up. OR i can play the tambourine or triangle ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall