Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goals

Hey guys,



I'm sitting here on my aunts chaise chair thingy with my husband laying down next to me watching "The Game" on BET. Have any of you seen this TV show? It's really funny! I like it a lot because it about these backetball players and their wives and their relationships. It's a very good show.



Well on topic, I wanted to tell you guys about my goals for my blog. I don't believe that I have before. I'm very excited for this blog. I feel like I have time to take care of it now which makes me happy.



Gosh, I get off topic all the time, huh? Anyways, what I really want to accomplish with this blog is just see how my writing improves. I love to write about things that happen to me especially when I don't have time to make a video and edit it. I wanna see how many people become interested in what I write and how interesting my life is! LOL. That would be funny. I wanna see how I'm gonna progress as a blogger/vlogger/singer/songwriter/actor by writing and vlogging about it. It's just another great way to express my creativity and have some fun with it! it's gonna be a lot of fun, I'm sure it will be. =]. My goals for this year with this blog is to at least blog once a week and keep in interesting and not slack off. It's gonna be alot of work but I believe I have the time to do it.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall