Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I love Yoga

I wish that I was doing yoga classes. Its so awesome. I love the goals of Yoga. I feel like its very helpful in my life. Its really healthy and bring happiness to me as well. its so relaxing and stress relieving and I feel like I will have more purpose to my life if I practice Yoga more.

Not like I don't have purpose already in my life but inner peace, less stress, me happiness is just very appealing, don't you think?

I did a class last year when Josh and I were living in our old apartment there was a Yoga studio that was walking distance.

I don't know but I think that I've told you guys about it before. We lived in the ghetto and the yoga instructor like got robbed so she basically closed the studio down. It was such a great studio. The wooden floors were so shiny and dark. There was a great big window with the sun shining in. She played really relaxing acoustic music and whatnot. It was just very relaxing. I liked it a lot. It was extremely convenient.

I need to go looking for more classes so I can go. I wanna become a Yoga instructor. That would be a lot of fun. Wouldn't you think?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall