Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 11 - What's in my makeup bag?

Hahaha! I don't think that this challenge is really relevant to myself as I don't have a make up bag! I do not wear make up but I can tell you what's on my counter that I use!

Kay soo I use my tooth brush and tooth paste to clean my teeth of course. I also use the shaving cream to shave my face because I hate looking like an old asian man. Facial hair does not go well with my beautiful face at all! Then I have my hair products, I use Detour hair wax thingy because its nice for my hair. I don't need to use a lot of it all the time which is beneficial. It makes me hair kinda sticky but I am able to style it the way that I want too. The smell is weird but you can always wear cologne to cover that up. My favorite cologne is Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch, kinda musky but it has a beautiful aroma to it that I just cannot describe but it smells soo sexy!! :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments

  1. LOL! You're so cute! :D And yes, you do have a beautiful face. ;D And I awarded you on my blog, check it out. :D
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA old asian man. What, you don't like that look?! It's damm sexy ;)

    Lol I kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how many people would love to look asian. Especially like you. lolz

    Hey, if you have time check out my blog
    http://the-writing-junkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall