Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sooo I gave up...

On Will Grayson, Will Grayson... Sorry. I thought that it would live up to 'Boy Meets Boy' or 'Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List' but it definitely didn't. I did not like the character development. The story was kinda weak and I feel like they played out the sympathy card too much. The gay fat kid with the gay goth kid was too... Woe-is-me when tragedy struck... Then the teenage boy who likes a girl but doesn't really like the girl but then likes her because she has a boyfriend deal was just a little too... Ughh for me. I wasn't too fond of it.

Then it got too lovey dovey with the gay characters even they live too far away and the mother was too accepting. The teen angst with the gay boy and his best friend was really interesting but the characters just really pissed me off.

Idk. I thought that it was gonna be good but... Sadly, I wasn't too satisfied with it. So... On to the next book.

Oh btw, I did read ahead. The ending is very sweet. Its pretty, I like the ending but I didn't feel like it was worth reading til the end. :(

Also, to Jodie-Ann, thank you very much for the award!!! I will definitely post it up tomorrow when I go to the library.

Sorry for all the inconvenience my fellow blog buddies! I have to do it all from my phone! :(
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall