Saturday, February 19, 2011

Falling in Love: The story of how I met my husband part 2

I hope you liked this story so far! Its all completely true and I've been writing it all by memory. I've gotten a lot of comments on Part 1 and its just been so crazy how supportive my readers are!!! Thank you all so much!!! I'm thinking about turning this into a book! Haha. JK

----------------------------------------------

So as I'm on my way to his house. He calls me to give me directions. I don't really know where I'm going so he has his mom give me directions. Which was awkward talking to his mom for the first time.

I then pull up in front of his house and he looks just like his picture with his long hair swooped to the side and his long black sleeve shirt with vertical navy blue stripes.

As I pull up I see so many vehicles outside the house. I guess they were having a family get together because right when I walked in, I was greeted with stares from everyone. People were standing and sitting around and chatting everywhere. I felt so out of place there because no one said anything to me.

He guides me through the living room straight through the kitchen and out the back door where a group of his friends were outside. One of them calls me out asking telling Joshes mom that I'm his new boy. I feel my face flush but my skin tone is so dark it really doesn't show, thank god. I'd be a bright strawberry red if I was a little white boy.

When he introduced me to his mom, I was so intimidated! She is this tall woman who has tattoos and long brown hair and has a very chola look to her but with pretty blue eyes. She flashed me a smile and shook my hand or gave me a hug... I don't remember but she was very sweet to me.

Then one of Joshs friends spoke and told her congratulations on the new addition to the family! I didn't know if he was joking or psychic...

Part 3 is coming up soon!!! Another couple of days!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

7 comments

  1. Nooo, why so short?? MORE NAOW D:<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my mom is always cool with my boyfriends, but I have never gotten anything other than glares from moms. how old is your husband? Man, I am dying from curiousity (aka: nosiness)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAS THAT THE FIRST TIME YOU MET HIM FACE TO FACE?? AHHHH!!! JUST FINISH THE STORY ALREADY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY IS IT SO SHORT?!?! I was waiting for like a super long post! D: This does not satisfy my hunger to learn about your love story! >:O More soon, please!
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the others, that was way too short!
    But I loved it anyways, awesome how his friend predicted you'll soon become part of the family :P
    Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! Y'all are so sweet! It makes me so happy!

    I will write more soon! I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall