Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Getting back into the grind

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been pretty busy. My sister is in town whom I haven't seen in years so we have been going out to Six Flags and water parks and what not to show her a good time. She is flying back to AZ next Tuesday and this week we are just pretty much bored. We are gonna go to Six Flags again on Monday. Josh's aunt is treating us since she was supposed to go with us last time but couldn't. Oh well! Free rides for me! So I'm definitely excited!

So anyways, yesterday we went to the NRH Library. Which is actually really cool! So much bigger than the  Hurst one. I got a library card and rented some anime. I really love Anime and haven't seen it in a while. I really don't know why I like it so much even as an adult. There's something about the fantasy and animation and everything about it is just exciting to me! One of my favorites is Case Closed! It's about a teen detective who gets turned into a child and then starts to help out his friends dad who is a dead beat detective to solve all these cases to hopefully find the culprits who did that to him.



It's a very amazing show! I like it a lot. 

Plus, I also got back into my Graphic Designing. I want to keep at it. I know that I have had so many ideas on what I want to do. But if I do go back to college I really want to go to school for designing, because that's what I love to do. Whether it'd be Graphic Design or Interior Design. I'm not sure. I really like both. I might do Interior Design just because I love trying to figure out things for the household and I usually admire or look at how things are placed in a setting or room. But a lot of it comes from Graphic Design because you most definitely need to get into the history of designing and the in and outs of basic design principles whether it be on paper or on a couch!

All of this is just so exciting to me so I shall get me read on! 



Also I'm taking a Tagalog course online! It's pretty awesome! =]]]

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall