Friday, June 17, 2011

Too much? Too bad.

Are any of you guys in a relationship?

 How is that going for you? Is it hard? Do you see each other everyday? Do you get sick of each other?

Personally, I love spending time with my husband. It's great! The time spent with him is the best that I ever have. Each day is a gift and I cannot express the gratitude that I have for having someone like him in my life. It's as if someone called me up and told me I won a million dollars everyday. And even though I do love and cherish that time spent with him. There are times when I just want to knock him out cold.

Yes it's true. That time when seeing someone so unbelievable much that you just cannot stand to see them for another minute but you just cannot get away from them. Do you ever feel that way? I know I do. Even if we are pissed off at each other I MOSTLY don't want him to leave. He has to be in the same vicinity as me, whether I'm in the other room or right next to him and if he leaves. I IMMEDIATELY go straight into offensive/defensive mode.

I don't know. For some reason I get offended even more when something like that happens.

Also, we could spend days together and be fine and then after just one little comment or just a small little quarrel, everything goes to shit. That day just gets ruined with an unclear chance of resolving the problem.

What about you guys?? Do you guys ever feel that way?


2 comments

  1. I'm not in a relationship but I can understand what you're saying in this post.
    We have to accept that nothing in life is perfect. All relationships have their ups and downs , but at the end of the day you just have to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard, but I think that you just need to clear up the air after a fight. The hardest, yet the best thing to do is say sorry. If the issue is not your fault talk abotu how you want to make the situation better.

    And if you must pretend that nothing has happened. I love some people very much, although I do not date them we still have a tight relationship (kind of like a frind-mance lolz. This is what I do when we have issues.

    I hope that everything works out ^_^

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall