Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 27 - A picture of me from last year and how i've changed since then


I like to think that I've changed a lot since last year. I've become a better husband and partner. Much better than last year. I have been with him since April of 2009 so our get together anniversary is coming up soon, but it doesn't really matter now since we got married. I can't believe we are going on two years now. It's been such a tough ride and I know that it's still just the beginning. I can't wait to face the rest of my life with him.

I am healthier now. I put on some weight in the past couple of months. It's really sad to say the least but oddly enough, I am thankful for it. People say I look healthier now, even though they don't see under my clothes. Now I just need to focus on toning up and maintaining a healthy lifestyle by exercising and eating healthier. So far I've progressed but we shall see more in the long run.

I am happy with my job. Well, last year I was happy with my job as you can see in the picture above. There were a lot of good times when I was working where I was working. I am thankful to have that. Although, I really hated working there towards the end of my employment there. I was being asked to do too many things for such a small pay, I was unhappy with some of my co-workers. The drama was just never ending and I am actually blog to have been let go. It was becoming such a negative thing in my life.

Now I am a piano/voice/guitar instructor for all ages and let me tell you that I am very happy to be where I am. I definitely need to work harder and more to my abilities as a musician but that will come in time. The students I have are all amazing and I can't wait to have more students!

I am closer to my family. I talk to them more now and try to hang out with them more because friends just aren't dependable these days. I do have friends, don't get me wrong. But my friends have been there in the long run.

So that's pretty much it. Just a couple more days and I'll be DONE with this! How crazy and exciting!

2 comments

  1. :D I love that picture!! Keep up the good work with exercising and whatnot. XD
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've come a long way. Naturally there's still a long way to go(that's life...), but you're doing good ^_^

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall