Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I absolutely love to crochet... am I weird?

Hey guys. Well, I don't know about you guys, but one of my favorite hobbies is to crochet! I love to do it and I've made dozens of things. I am currently working on a scarf for my husband, but I have made other scarves and beanies. Those are unfortunately the only things I've made so far, but thats okay. I'm still learning and I want to make more things! What do you guys like to do? What are your favorite hobbies?

I know this is horrible but I am gonna be selling the stuff I make as well. Scarves for $5 and beanies for $7 plus shipping and handling of course but they are well worth it! Made with love and care. =]. I will put pictures of them up soon once I stop being lazy...

After I get up, I should prolly start cooking dinner as well as clean the apartment! GAHH!!!

2 comments

  1. LOL! You are so cute! :D I never tried chrocheting before. I really love to write, that's my hobbie :P
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope to crochet many many thing. Writing is awesome too. I want to incorporate all of my hobbies into writing. I believe it'll help me document lots of interesting things that i've done.

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall