Saturday, January 15, 2011

My first award!!! =]

Ta-ta-tada!!!! I got an award!
It's so weird to think of myself as stylish! LOL.




I'm super excited to recieve this award. I want to thank everyone for making this possible me, myself and I. LOL. As well as Ashley, Jodie-Ann,and everyone else who has been commenting on my blog. It's super nice of you guys to be so caring and interested in the things I write about! =].

So here are the Rules for receiving the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Thank so much grande to Kamila for this award! I'm Stylish!

7 Things about me:

1. Im brown.
2. I drive a red Ford Explorer that is all jacked up because it been in two accidents.
3. I long to be by the beach.
4. I play the guitar.
5. I play the piano.
6. I sing all the time.
7. I try to pretend I am Mariah Carey and sing high notes.

And these are the people I pass my crown to:

1. Katelyn from It's our war, in the end we'll surely lose.
2. theVibeGirl from Drop me in the middle

3. TheAverageQueerGuy from AverageQueerGuy
4. TheGinge from The Ginge
5. IntoGeek from Into Geek
6. Diego Green from Demolishing the Block
7. Regina from The Wait Room
8. Justina from Justina on-the-rocks
9. Lucy Kate from Life of a Juvie
10. PurpleMist from Insomnia Strikes
11. ChrisTOPHO from letopho
12. Jordin from Eyes are out the Window
13. Taylor from The Life and Times of a Daydreaming Blogger
14. James from Literary Bulimia
15. Bailey from Picking Wild Flowers

Dang! That IS tiring! YUCK! LOLOL.

5 comments

  1. Thank you! I play (bass) guitar, piano, and sing all the time, too! But instead of pretending to be Mariah, I'm Kelly Clarkson, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee, thank you! :)
    For some reason receiving blog awards make me all giddy and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you are so sweet! Thank you! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wearing a huge grin thanks to you! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall