Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 13 - Favorite Musician and why???

My favorite Musician is Mariah Carey... Why? Because she is amazing. She has the voice of an angel. 5-octave range. She is bi-racial and writes her own music. She is the artist of the millenium. Best selling female artist. More number one hits than any solo act. Need I say more?

She has inspired a lot of musics top artists and singers and even today she is relevant in the music industry. She can belt she socks off of anyone. I don't know. She just has that star power that makes her music so relatable and amazing.

Her song 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is number 1 on the Holiday charts every year since 1996! And will be for more years to come. She never has to reinvent herself and always comes back... I mean, she never left! and I don't think she will go either.

She also has her acting career which I love. I love her movies, all of them are really good too! Well I think that they are. Her movie Precious was really good.

I don't know what I would do without her. I don't even think that I would be singing if it wasn't for her!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments

  1. Pssh, I'm bi-racial too, so I'm just as awesome as her. 8) AND I can sing better(ha.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was what I was thinking Ashley.. hahaha.. I just read your blog and read that Mariah is Bi-racial too..

    I kinda like Mariah Carey because of her awesome body! I'm not lesbian here.. I just appreciate her shape.. Last christmas I played her song over and over and over again.

    ReplyDelete

© Press Play
Maira Gall