Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I'm Crazy

So literally I'm changing this blog one-more-gain.

But I think this time, I will make it last.

I know that I say that every time I change it around but I feel like this time it will be different. How? It's going to be centered around the one thing that I love most: Music.

I've never done that! Why? I have no idea! I LOVE music! I mean, I've posted videos of myself on YouTube singing but I don't see that as the same thing. I feel like that's YouTube, not blogging. I've always wanted to keep a blog and I have before when I was in high school, but I've never kept going with it. Hopefully, this will break that.

What I'm planning to do with this blog is transform it to basically my legacy. Everything that I do, everything that I say, everything that I think about music will  be on here. Experiences that will lead to songs, albums, covers, art, poetry, etc... will all be on here for you guys to see.

A lot has been going on in my life and I'm so excited to start sharing them with you. I've gone back to school. I started taking voice lessons from an amazing vocal coach. I've made amazing relationships with beautiful people. It's gonna be such an exciting journey for both me and you.

Right now, I'm planning a playlist for the weekend. I'm going to be posting one every Friday for the weekend. Now it's not going to just be playlists of Dance/Techno/EDM/Funk/R&B/Trap music... it's gonna be an emotional journey for the weekend, it'll have everything in it. It's gonna be called "Faded Friday Playlist" and will feature a theme.

I also plan on making a video every week as well. I can't decide if it's going to coincide with the playlist or not. Not sure if it will be a talking video, or a cover. We will see.

I'm just so excited that I'm going to begin doing something that I love.

We will see you Friday for the first installment!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall