Saturday, November 5, 2016

Press Play Weekend Playlist #1: Number Ones

It's here! I'm so excited to present my very first public playlist! I called it 'Number Ones' to coincide with it being my first! It took me a while to compile this list and I struggled with trying to make sure the songs were cohesive. I wanted to make sure that when people listen to this playlist, they could listen to it in it's entirety or follow it and listen to it later.

So the point of these 'Press Play' weekend playlists is to give you some insight to what I'm listening to every week. Every week I will be putting out a playlist that will be themed and curated specifically to each theme. You can follow if you wish to or just listen to it to see if we mAh. Let me know what you think! I like feedback!

This playlist has everything from Mariah Carey to 3 Doors Down to Baauer. I really hope that you enjoy my this collection of songs!




No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall