Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 17 - A photo of me and my family!


This is a picture of me and my cousins for my cousins bday! Some person told us that we look like the new and improved Kardashians lol! How sweet of them! We had so much fun this night. We started drinking like at 7pm and we were so drunk by 9pm. I bought this vodka that my friend just came out with called Zev Vodka and a huge bottle of Amaretto because I couldn't find a bottle of Frangelico. We had birthday cake shots and they were so yummy! I made like 5 shots of those, a cup of Amaretto sour, and two cups of Malibu Pineapple with Cranberry! It was super yummy. We took lots and lots of pictures that you guys can see on my facebook! http://www.facebook.com/adrianbalansay

Then we headed over to Vice around 11pm and there was no one there! So our drunk asses got on the dance floor and started dancing! We got the party started! We just had a lot of fun. I don't remember most of what happened except for the fact that I got really drunk and was throwing up all inside their buckets were they put the ice and bottles in and by the time I was done, it was filled up. I'm so surprised no one talked to me or even kicked me out. It was crazy.

Then my cousin peed in the elevator.

My husband passed out and threw up all over my other cousins car.

I passed out at the strip club and some stripper came up to me telling me that I need to wake up and asked me if I didn't like what I saw... and my cousin yelled at her and told her that I was gay and she left.

Then I stole some of the strippers money.

I felt bad.

Then there was breakfast that was free and it was really good.

But it was weird because there was so many naked girls getting food.... awkward!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall