Thursday, March 26, 2015

Zayn Malik Leaves One Direction

Yes, I know it happened yesterday and I'm late on the news but man it's been everywhere. Did you guys even know that CNN posted a special to help parents teach their kids how to cope with him leaving the group during their tour? And there are hashtags out there #cutforzayn. These kids are posting selfies and pictures of themselves cutting themselves because of the whole incident. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CROCK OF SHIT??? It's true! I can't even with these people. Why would you do that? Over someone you don't even really know? It's just crazy to me. I don't understand the logic behind it. These young girls (and maybe boys) are cutting themselves for Zayn. I mean, he is really good looking but is it worth it for him?

Do you think that maybe it's because they are being filled with fantasies of Prince Charming's and that your dreams will come true and giving them false hope, and then when their dreams come crumbling down they just cut themselves? I don't know. I'm not so sure why myself but it's happening out there. And what do we do to fix it or help these people?

Let me know what you guys think

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall