Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mariah Carey is coming to Dallas!

Yes ma'am! I'm super excited! That's right, my IDOL Mariah Carey is coming to the Nokia Theater in Dallas, TX on February 18th, 2010! Tickets go on sale on December 18th, 2009. I'm definitely marking my calendar and hopefully saving up to buy tickets for Josh and I to go see her. I haven't seen her since her Charmbracelet Tour in 2006 and it was amazing! I went with my friend Alyse and we had one of the most amazing experiences ever! It was a Christmas present from Alyse's parents and it was the best. I cannot wait to go see her again. So it's time to put up my donations button for PayPal, saving from work, searching parking lots and jeans for extra change and putting up a fund for these tickets!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Press Play
Maira Gall